Working at British School of Tirana
We aim to appoint well qualified professionals, who promote the Vision, Mission and Learning Principles of the school.
- Additionally, we look for applicants who will:
- Role model lifelong learning and continuous development as a teacher
- Commit to the development and care of the whole child
- Acknowledge and promote respect for the views and opinions of students
- Maintain high standards of behaviour in a caring classroom environment
- Be open-minded, creative and flexible team players
- Commit to the school’s programme of extra-curricular activities and service.
The BST is an equal opportunities employer and is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All applicants are subject to a rigorous screening process that includes: verification of qualifications; obtaining two supervisory references (including current employer’s) and obtaining current and previous Police Checks. Any employment gaps in CVs will be addressed during interview.
- We are currently seeking…
- Albanian Language Teacher for Primary
- Early Years Teacher ( job description – to be attached)
- Primary Teacher (job description)
- Secondary Teacher (job description)
- Teacher Assistant (job description)
We will confirm receipt of applications for any positions but only qualifies applicants will be contacted if a vacancy or short term cover becomes available.